I got the elf 7702 classy lipstick for $2 from Walmart. The first thing I noticed is the cap on the tube is hard to get off because you have to hold it at the clear part and twist. the color is a nice shade of pink not to light and not to dark. It does take a few seconds to dry all the way. To me it feels a little but oily and it's easy to rub off but for $2 what would you expect. For me it gives my lips that natural pink color but takes a few swipes to get it looking good. I definitely recommend using some sort of lip liner with it just to make it look neater and not all over the place. Over all I give this product a 10/10 especially if you're on a tight budget the $2 is worth it.
 |
| Swatch |
 |
| Color |
Comments
Post a Comment