Youtube Video Blog Ebook


This Review is on A beginner's guide to building a YouTube channel audience and make passive income by George Pain.

The beginning of this book talks about why you should make YouTube videos and how large of an audience you can get. This E-book will also tell you what the differences are between a personal account and a business account.

You can get so much good information about what you need to start your channel and how to make money.

If you are a beginner YouTuber you need to read this E-book.This E-book will tell you almost everything you need to know about becoming a YouTuber. I really enjoyed reading this book and learning all the different types of videos and funding you can do to bring in a little extra income.

Overall I really enjoyed this E-book it gives you useful information if you are interested in making any kind of video content. Whether it be music or how to do something YouTube makes it possible to earn a little extra from something you already do anyways.

Note: I do not own any rights to the book or the picture used. The opinions and information I have written is strictly in my own words.


">">

Comments